Careers4Engineers gives you 24-hour access to engineering job listings (co-op, internship, and entry-level), on-campus interview schedules, and employer information sessions. Careers4Engineers (C4E) provides one convenient portal for accessing relevant engineering employment opportunities, from your first internship to your full-time job after graduation.
Careers4Engineers (C4E) is a subset of Careers4Terps (C4T) which is the campus-wide system. Any engineering job listed in Careers4Terps will also be listed in Careers4Engineers.
Activating your Account
Freshmen, transfer and new graduate students may register for Careers4Engineers once they are on campus taking courses. To activate your C4E account, you must first have your resume critiqued in the Engineering Co-op & Career Services office. No appointment is necessary; just bring a hard copy of your most recent resume. We will activate your C4E account during your resume critique appointment.
We strongly recommend that you attend the following workshops, offered weekly in 1131 Martin Hall, before having your resume critiqued:
- Job Search 101 Workshop
- (International students should instead attend Job Search 101 for F1 Students, which covers specific regulations and responsibilities regarding CPT)
- Resume Writing Workshop
If you cannot attend a workshop, be sure to carefully review the materials on our website regarding Resume Writing, Co-op/ Internship and Careers4Engineers. Once you've updated your resume based on our suggestions, stop by our office to have your resume reviewed.
Once your C4E account is active, you will need to update your personal and academic profiles before you can apply for jobs or request interviews. Be sure to log in periodically to update your contact information, GPA, class standing, etc.
By using Careers4Engineers, you are giving Engineering Career Services consent to release your resume and registration data to employers. The information you provide in your profile (GPA, citizenship status, major, etc.) MUST be current and accurate to the best of your knowledge. If you are dishonest in your profile, you will no longer be able to use the Careers4Engineers system, and we reserve the right to report you to the University Student Judiciary for a possible violation of the Code of Student Conduct and/or the Code of Academic Integrity.
You will use Careers4Engineers to:
- upload your resume and other job application materials
- search and apply for job postings
- register for employer-led resume clinics and mock interviews
- request and schedule on-campus interviews
Policies and Additional Resources
- Be sure to review the Policies section on the Student menu of our website for important information regarding the use of Careers4Engineers, scheduling and cancellation of interview, and job acceptance etiquette.
- For details on activating and using your Careers4Engineers account, please see the Careers4Engineers [pdf] handout.